Thursday, July 12, 2012

PRINTED SKIRT

 

This printed skirt from H&M is pretty rad, right? A little classy for my taste- but that's why I added the spiked Giovanni shoes that can pretty much make any outfit cooler and more my style! I'm headed to NYC next week (so freakin' excited!!!) and I want to bring this skirt along. Wondering if I can pull it off with Converse because I sure as hell am not walking around the city in heels! Just can't do it. Hmmmmmm.

Zara Basic T-ShirtH&M Skirt, Giovanni spike booties, Alexander Wang Lia Sling Bag, Ray Ban sunglasses, Juicy Couture leather wrap bracelet, NastyGal Twisted Knuckle Ring & Gold Knuckle Ring

5 comments :

  1. amazing skirt!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt! And OMG those heels! So hot. I definitely think you could pull it off with Converse.

    xx
    Lauren

    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. drooling over your alexander wang bag and I love the fact that your obsessed with studs like me! I totally saw that bag on nastygal on your older post and was like OMG I need to have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! I really love your skirt and shoes! so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, pretty rad.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete