Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IRON MAIDEN


Chaser tees are my absolute faves- they are sooo comfortable and have a vintage inspired look to them, which makes them just that much more bad-ass. For this outfit- I played off of my two sided Gemini personality, and paired my Chaser Iron Maiden muscle tee with a girly-ish skirt and funky shoes, which made for a contradictory girly-rocker look!

Chaser Iron Maiden Muscle TeeAmerican Apparel Corduroy Circle SkirtZara Woven Thong Sandal, Self studded vintage Fendi purse, Juicy Couture leather wrap bracelet, Brandy Melville Peace ring, Planet Funk gun ring, Forever 21 Spike rings and Leaf ring

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE Chaser, and Iron Maiden is badass! Love this outfit!

    xx
    Lauren

    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so awesome!

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY - POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete